Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel diamond watch
The panther has been synonymous with Cartier since 1917, when the founder gifted his lover Jeanne Toussaint a vanity case decorated with the regal animal - a symbol of her elegance and power. Slung from a slinky bracelet, this watch is masterfully crafted from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel, and set with glistening diamonds to frame the dial. It's powered by a precise quartz movement.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Wear it with: Bottega Veneta Dress.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.26-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W3PN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.