Tank Française 25.05mm medium stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's iconic 'Tank' collection is inspired by the strong lines and caterpillar tracks of the French military's Renault tanks used during the first and second World Wars. A style worn in the past by Princess Diana and Michelle Obama, this Swiss-made stainless steel timepiece is edged with 26 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.62-carats and has a slim bracelet strap that has an invisible clasp so it looks as delicate as a piece of jewelry. The classic Roman numerals and sleek blued steel sword-shaped hands make it truly timeless.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Length: 18cm / 7in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.62-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4TA0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.