18-karat gold multi-stone necklace
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Lauren Harwell Godfrey turns to everything from her vast collection of African textiles to the intricacies of Moroccan tile to inspire the geometric designs in her jewelry. Part of our exclusive capsule with the designer, this 18-karat gold necklace is strung with a hexagonal pendant she calls 'The Visionary' - inlaid with white and black onyx and set with colorful sapphires, amethysts, tsavorites and diamonds, it's meant to bring positive energy to those who dream big.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 24cm / 9.4in
- Pendant Length: 4cm / 1.6in
- Pendant Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Black onyx, total weight: 6.42-carats; white onyx, total weight: 6.45-carats; multicolored sapphires, total weight: 0.316-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.164-carats; amethysts, total weight: 0.062-carats; tsavorites, total weight: 0.043-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.