Heure H 21mm small gold-plated and textured-leather watch
Hermès Timepieces' first 'Heure H' watch was designed in the '90s with a now-iconic letter-shaped bezel that's understated yet impactful. This 21mm version is characterized by a gleaming gold-plated stainless steel case that houses a Swiss-made quartz movement and white sunburst-stamped dial featuring black Arabic numerals. The light-brown textured-leather strap goes with nearly any outfit.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Sweater.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening light-brown textured-leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W036732WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.