Heure H 21mm small stainless steel and leather watch
Inspired by the idea of capturing time within a letter, Hermès Timepieces' 'Heure H' watch was first introduced in 1996 and the minimal yet distinct design will undoubtedly never date. This 21mm version has a stainless steel H-shaped case that houses a Swiss-made quartz movement and sunburst-stamped white dial featuring black Arabic numerals. The tan leather strap goes with nearly anything.
Each Hermès ‘Heure H’ watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Stainless steel sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 036706WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.