Scorpio Deux set of three 18-karat blackened, yellow and rose gold diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's set is aptly named 'Scorpio' after the constellation - the designer believes when the rings are spread out, they resemble planets aligning. They've been hand-cast from a combination of 18-karat blackened, yellow and rose gold - two of the bands are dusted with pavé-set diamonds. The circular connecting links make them easy to wear across three fingers, or stacked on one for greater impact.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link
- Cognac, C3
- C4 and G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.90-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.