Egérie Automatic Moon-Phase 37mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Vacheron's 'Egérie' watch is defined by the off-center, starry sky moon-phase indicator, which sits between the one and two o'clock markers, just below the cabochon-cut, moonstone-set crown. The complication is further highlighted by the textured dial, which resembles pleated fabric - it was developed after several months of testing and achieved using an ancient 'Tapestry' technique. The 37mm stainless steel case is encircled with sparkling diamonds around the bezel and has an exhibition case back, so you can observe the 1088L calibre automatic movement and hand-crafted Côtes de Genève pattern.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
Wear it with: Peter Do Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made calibre 1088L automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Mother-of-pearl moon phase display
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- 18-karat white gold hour and minute hands and Arabic numerals, blue coated seconds hand
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.10-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 1.00-carats
- Moonstone crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 37mm; case thickness: 10.08mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 8005F/120A-B497
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.