Brie crystal-embellished Swiss-dot tulle cape
- large - Low stock
Statement capes featured in so many collections during New York Bridal Fashion Week, but Monique Lhuillier made sure hers were fit for royalty - the collection riffs on the idea she was asked to design Meghan Markle's wedding dress. Designed to be worn with the matching 'Brie' gown, this one is cut from lightweight Swiss-dot tulle. The neckline is softly gathered and embellished with crystals that'll really twinkle when your photographer's flash goes off.
Shown here with: Jimmy Choo Clutch, Jimmy Choo Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slim fit across the shoulders, loose fit through the body
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- White Swiss-dot tulle
- Hook fastening at front
- Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 100% silk; trim: 100% cotton
- Spot clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.