Brie strapless ruched Swiss-dot tulle gown
Inspired by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials, Monique Lhuillier's Spring '19 bridal collection channels royalty and romance. This 'Brie' tea gown is cut from white Swiss-dot tulle and has a strapless bodice that's boned to ensure it won't slip down during photographs or your first dance. The full skirt kicks out from the waist and is almost fully lined in satin. Wear it with the matching cape and a spritz of this fragrance the Duchess is rumored to love.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Internal bust support
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- White Swiss-dot tulle
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 100% nylon; lining: 100% silk; lining2: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.