Brice herringbone wool-blend tweed straight-leg pants
Anine Bing's 'Brice' pants are tailored from herringbone wool-blend tweed - the classic weave is updated in a square formation that feels really fresh. They're pleated at the front to add a little extra room without compromising the straight-leg cut. Team them with a slim black sweater or the matching 'Raquelle' blazer.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- High-rise, designed for a straight-leg fit
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 34
- Tan and black wool-blend tweed
- Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- 70% wool, 30% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.