18-karat gold, ruby and diamond earrings
Bina Goenka's earrings are inspired by flowers in full bloom and traditional Indian rituals. This opulent pair is handcrafted from polished 18-karat gold and strung with petal charms made from Mozambique rubies with diamond-studded tendrils surrounding each one. The pendants are removable, so you can wear the gem-encrusted posts as studs.
Shown here with: Oscar de la Renta Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.8in
- Width: 2cm / 1in
- Mozambique rubies, total weight: 10.48-carats; round and marquise-cut E-F VVS diamonds, total weight: 1.97-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.