The Kensington Long cotton-gabardine trench coat
Color: Midnight blue
An investment piece doesn't come much more timeless than a heritage Burberry trench coat. Part of the 'Kensington' collection (named after the affluent neighborhood in London), it's been made in England from the same weatherproof cotton-gabardine that was invented by Thomas Burberry back in 1879. This longline style is detailed with all the signature features, including a gun flap, epaulettes and buckled cuffs. Wear it open and turn up the collar to flash that iconic checked lining.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Midnight-blue cotton-gabardine
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); body lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.