18-karat blackened gold multi-stone ring
- 7 (sold out)
Florence is widely considered the home of exquisite jewelry craftsmanship - there's an area of the city near the Ponte Vecchio dubbed the 'goldsmiths' quarter', where Carolina Bucci's family workshop is based. Crafted in that very atelier, this striking heart-shaped ring is cast from 18-karat blackened gold and decorated with row upon row of colorful sapphires, rubies and diamonds. Honor its statement quality by wearing it solo.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Multicolored sapphires, total weight: 1.12-carats; brilliant-cut H VVS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.98-carats; rubies, total weight: 0.16-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.