Baignoire 24.5mm small 18-karat white gold, toile brossée and diamond watch
Originally designed in 1912, Cartier's 'Baignoire' watch is inspired by a style Louis Cartier gifted to the Grand Duchess Pavlovna of Russia in the 20th century. Taking its name from the French term for bathtub (a nod to its elliptical shape), this small version is crafted from 18-karat white gold and encrusted with a total of 0.99-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds - 40 encircling the dial and one topping the crown. The gray strap is cut from signature toile brossée fabric that curves comfortably around your wrist.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 21cm / 8.3in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening gray toile brossée strap
- Case diameter: 24.5mm; case height: 31.6mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CRWB520008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.