+ NET SUSTAIN The Nineties high-rise bootcut jeans
- 23 (low stock)
- 24 (sold out)
- 25 (sold out)
- 26 (sold out)
- 27 (sold out)
- 28 (sold out)
- 29 (sold out)
- 30 (sold out)
- 31 (low stock)
- 32 (sold out)
GOLDSIGN's jeans stand out for their exact cuts and precise details. Modeled after pairs from the '90s, this high-rise style has been made in LA from white denim and has beige stitching and a tonal leather back patch. They fit slim through the hips and thighs and fall to bootcut hems. Wear yours with a turtleneck sweater and ankle boots.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, intended for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 25
- White denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Alabaster
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.