Heure H 21mm small stainless steel, leather, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
Hermès Timepiece's 'Heure H' watch was introduced in 1996 by Philippe Mouquet - he was inspired by the house's signature 'H,' which comes from the founder's surname. This 21mm stainless steel version is cast in the shape of the emblem and encrusted with glittering diamonds. It's fitted with a slender leather strap and features a lustrous mother-of-pearl dial, which beautifully complements the polished silver sword-shaped hands.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening taupe leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Reference number: W046512WW00
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.