Slither 18-karat rose gold, diamond and ruby ring
Color: Rose gold
Ileana Makri often incorporates mythological symbols into her jewelry - the serpent on this ring represents transformation and healing. Hand-cast from 18-karat rose gold, it's encrusted with 1.00-carats of brown diamonds with shimmering oxidized rubies for eyes. Wear it on your dominant hand to command the most attention.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Brown diamonds, total weight: 1.00-carats; rubies, total weight: 0.02-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.