Large Porte Bonheur 14-karat gold diamond necklace
The pendant strung from Marlo Laz's necklace is etched with the French phrase Porte Bonheur, translating to 'Lucky Charm'. It's cast by hand from 14-karat gold and centred with a cluster of glinting diamonds. A talisman of good fortune, we think it would make a thoughtful gift for someone special.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Circumference: 38cm / 15in
- Drop: 13cm / 5.1in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.15-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.