+ NET SUSTAIN Grimes patchwork cotton shorts
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Co-founder Livia Schück says Rave Review creates upcycled collections from home textiles because it makes each design so interesting and unique. Cut from repurposed vintage bed sheets and deadstock cotton, these patchwork shorts have a loose fit and an elasticated waistband for comfort. Wear them with your favorite tank or tee tucked-in.
This product was Designed for Circularity. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, designed for a loose fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Multicolored cotton
- Pull on
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash or green dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.