Hyacinth set of four 18-karat yellow and rose gold and sterling silver rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's signature linked rings are designed to be worn two different ways, whether stacked on one finger or spread across a few. This 'Hyacinth' version is handcrafted from 18-karat yellow and rose gold, as well as sterling silver. The mixed metals will go with so many outfits and other accessories in your jewelry box.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.