Traditionnelle Hand-Wound 33mm 18-karat pink gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Vacheron Constantin's 'Traditionnelle' timepiece celebrates the house's long history of fine Swiss watchmaking. Simple and refined, this 18-karat pink gold model features a classic round case embellished with 0.87-carats of sparkling diamonds. It's powered by the maison's calibre 1400 - visible through the exhibition back - that's certified with the Hallmark of Geneva for its exceptional decorative finishing and chronometric precision. The 'Warm Gray' alligator strap is so elegant.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made calibre 1400 hand-wound movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 20 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- White dial
- 18-karat pink gold hands and indices
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.87-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening 'Warm Gray' alligator strap
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 7.7mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 81590/000R-9847
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.