+ NET SUSTAIN Phoenix leather straight-leg pants
- DK38 (sold out)
- DK40 (sold out)
- DK42 (sold out)
Deadwood's 'Phoenix' pants are made from supple recycled leather, which the brand re-purposes from vintage clothing, upcycles from post-production waste, or sources from tanneries who can't find a use for it. They're cut with universally flattering straight legs and have neatly placed pockets.
This product was made using Considered Materials and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take a further size up
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a DK 36
- Black recycled leather
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% recycled leather (Lamb); lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Specialist clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.