Serpent Bohème 18-karat gold diamond necklace
This necklace is from Boucheron's 'Serpent Bohème' line that debuted in 1968 - the collection has become one of the French house's best-loved collections. Strung from a twisted 18-karat gold chain, this handmade piece is detailed with a detachable safety pin and a stunning pendant that are both inlaid with round-cut diamonds. The stones are delicately arranged in a honeycomb pattern to ensure that each one sparkles when they catch the light.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 40cm / 15.6in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Round-cut D-E-F-G VS1-VS2 and VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 1.40-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.