Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold, stainless steel and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier is the watchmaker of choice for some of the world's most stylish women, including the Duchess of Cambridge, who favors the iconic 'Ballon Bleu' model. Crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel, this two-tone version has a silvered flinqué dial decorated with 11 sparkling diamonds. We think it's a thoughtful way to celebrate - and remember - special moments.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.3in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- 076 automatic movement with a 38-hour power reserve
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered flinqué dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.05-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W3BB0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.