Baignoire Allongée 23mm extra large 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Louis Cartier was known as "The King of Shapes" in the early 20th century for his pioneering approach - he forged square and oval watch cases (like the one on this 'Baignoire' timepiece) in an era where round styles were the norm. This 'Allongée' version is crafted from 18-karat rose gold and dotted with brilliant-cut diamonds. The taupe alligator strap is so versatile and elegant.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Length: 19cm / 7.5in
- Calibre 1917 MC mechanical self-winding movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, dark-brown Roman numerals
Case -18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening taupe alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm; case height: 52mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBA0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.