Baignoire Allongée Automatic 23mm extra large rhodium-finished 18-karat white gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: White gold
Cartier is said to be the first house to fuse the aesthetics of fine jewelry with the precision of watchmaking, and this 'Baignoire Allongée' timepiece is such an elegant example. It's expertly crafted from rhodium-finished 18-karat white gold and has an elongated case that's outlined with rows of glittering diamonds and curved to fit the contours of your wrist. The silvered dial features signature blued steel hands and contrasting Roman numerals, while the supple alligator strap secures with a polished ardillon buckle.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Length: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Calibre 1917 MC automatic movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, dark-brown Roman numerals
- Rhodium-finished 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening light-gray alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm; case height: 52mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBA0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.