Panthère de Cartier medium 27mm 18-karat pink gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Originally launched in 1983, Cartier's iconic 'Panthère' watch collection is named because its elegant links mimic the movement of a panther as it slinks through the jungle. Recently revived after a 13-year hiatus, this timeless style has been expertly crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold with the same square dial as the original. It has a signature interlocking bracelet that’s strong and flexible and is finished with a glistening diamond-set bezel.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.31-carats
Bracelet -18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 27mm; case height: 37mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.