Pasha de Cartier Automatic 35mm 18-karat rose gold and alligator watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Pasha de Cartier' timepiece was first launched in the '80s and inspired by a wristwatch the brand introduced to its collection in 1943. A modern-day take on the 1985 model, this exquisite timepiece has an 18-karat rose gold case that houses a silvered guilloché dial adorned with Arabic numerals. It's powered by a Swiss-made calibre automatic 1847 MC movement for precise time-keeping and has an exhibition case back, so you can see its intricate inner workings. Match the interchangeable alligator straps to your suiting.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.5in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 23 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered gradient guilloché dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening navy alligator strap; additional gray alligator strap
- Case width: 35mm; case thickness: 9.37mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WGPA0014
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.