Tank Louis Cartier 25.5mm large rhodiumized 18-karat white gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: White gold
The 'Tank' watch was originally designed by Louis Cartier in 1916 and has come to symbolize the house's horological excellence. Named after the founder as it was his favorite style to wear, this timepiece has strong rectangular lines with rounded edges - one of the first examples of Art Deco style. It's been crafted by Swiss artisans from rhodiumized 18-karat white gold and traced with brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.65-carats. The bold fuchsia alligator strap feels comfortably supple.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- 8971 caliber mechanical self-winding movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Rhodiumized 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.65-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Mineral crystal
- Buckle-fastening fuchsia alligator strap
- Case width: 25.5mm; case height: 33.7mm; case thickness: 6.6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJTA0015
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.