Happy Sport Automatic 30mm 18-karat rose gold, stainless steel and diamond watch
The phrase 'investment piece' gets bandied around too often, but a classic watch is truly deserving of the title. Part of the Chopard's signature 'Happy Sport' collection that was first created in 1993, this 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel timepiece is encased with five free-moving diamonds that glisten as they float across the silver-toned guilloché dial - a concept originally inspired by the dancing droplets of a waterfall. It has beautiful curved edges and links that sit comfortably against your wrist, and turns to reveal the Côtes de Genève engravings at the exhibition case back.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 20 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver-tone dial with guilloché center
- 18-karat rose gold hands, Roman numerals and indices, black markers
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.14-carats; sapphire, total weight: 0.09-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 30mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 278573-6002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.