+ NET SUSTAIN Phoenix leather straight-leg pants
- DK32 - Low stock
Deadwood's 'Phoenix' pants are made from supple recycled leather, which the brand re-purposes from vintage clothing, upcycles from post-production waste, or sources from tanneries who can't find a use for it. They're cut with universally flattering straight legs and have neatly placed pockets.
This product was Designed for Circularity. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take a further size up
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a DK 36
- Black recycled leather
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% recycled leather (Lamb); lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Specialist clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.