Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès' 'Cape Cod' watch debuted nearly 30 years ago but feels as elegant and timeless as ever thanks to updates like the diamond-encrusted mother-of-pearl dial. It's been meticulously crafted in Switzerland with a polished stainless steel case that's modeled after signature Chaîne d'Ancre links and powered by a quartz movement. The supple tan leather strap nods to the label's equestrian roots and will go with a number of everyday outfits.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Shown here with: The Row Pouch.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.8in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening tan leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 044295WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.