Cape Cod 23mm small 18-karat gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Henri d'Origny captured the same youthfulness, elegance and whimsy of his silk scarf designs for Hermès when tasked with creating the now iconic 'Cape Cod' watch. This 18-karat gold version has a lustrous mother-of-pearl dial marked with Chaîne d'Ancre-inspired numerals and is engraved with the house's Duc carriage logo at the back. The interchangeable 'Elephant Gray' alligator strap is stitched with the same care and attention as the label's bags.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Gold baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- 18-karat gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.41-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening gray alligator strap
- Designer color: Elephant Gray
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 047653WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.