Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès' 'Cape Cod' watch was originally designed by Henri d'Origny in 1991, and the timeless design is still just as desirable today - Gwyneth Paltrow, Elle Macpherson and Chloë Moretz all own one. Fitted with a ruby-red alligator strap, this version has a stainless steel case modeled after anchor chain links. The mother-of-pearl dial is studded with sparkling diamond indices.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening ruby-red alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 044295WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.