Heure H 21mm small stainless steel, alligator, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
Hermès only crafts its iconic 'Heure H' timepiece in two sizes - this small 21mm version is perfect for slim wrists or stacking with bracelets. Meticulously made in the brand's Swiss workshop by master horologists, it has a polished stainless steel case cast in the shape of the maison's distinct initial. The mother-of-peal dial is illuminated with 11 shimmering diamond indices and topped with anti-glare sapphire crystal. Powered by a quartz movement, it's engraved with a horse and carriage at the back and fitted with a beautiful 'Ember' alligator strap.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.04-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening crimson alligator strap
- Designer color: Ember
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W036746WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.