Portugieser Automatic 40.4mm stainless steel and alligator watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's first 'Portugieser' model debuted in the 1930s and became an instant classic - today, the sophisticated and steamlined 40.4mm design is just as eye-catching as ever. This timepiece has a broad stainless steel case that houses a clear silver-plated dial and signature seconds dial at 6 o'clock. It's kept by the manufacturer's own 82200-calibre automatic movement and boasts an impressive 60-hour power reserve. The black alligator strap is another timeless detail.
All IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 22cm / 8.7in
- Swiss-made calibre 82200 automatic movement with 60-hour power reserve
- 31 jewels
- Hour and minute hands, seconds subdial
- Silver-plated dial, red gold-plated and dark-blue hands, red gold-plated markers and numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap crafted by Santoni
- Case diameter: 40.4mm; case height: 12.3mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW358303
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.