Reverso Classic Duetto small hand-wound 34.2mm x 21mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Jaeger-LeCoultre crafts its watches in the Swiss village of Le Sentier, where it was founded in 1833, and tests each one for 1000 hours. This 'Reverso Classic Duetto' piece has a stainless steel case and bracelet. Designed with different times of day in mind, it has two dials that you can switch between - one is silver guilloché and the other black guilloché framed by 30 diamonds. The sunray lines are a characteristic of the 'Reverso' collection, created in the 1930s under the influence of the Art Deco movement.
All Jaeger-LeCoultre watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- 844 calibre hand-wound movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 18 Jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered guilloché with black Arabic numerals, sunray markers and Bâton hands
- Black guilloché with frosted numerals, sunray markers and Dauphines hands
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 21mm; case length: 34.2mm; case height: 8.7mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: 2668130
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.