Empress 18-karat gold, sapphire and diamond ring
Rainbow K puts a modern spin on vintage Art Deco jewelry, and the resulting pieces make a statement with their unconventional shapes and luxurious stones. This 'Empress' ring is cast from 18-karat gold in a dimensional silhouette and encrusted with 2.20-carats of sapphires nestled between 1.00-carats of diamonds for all around sparkle. Don't miss the emerald version in our edit.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Height of Embellishment: 0.7cm / 0.3in
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Width: 0.4cm / 0.2in
- Sapphires, total weight: 2.20-carats; diamonds, total weight: 1.00-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.