Convertible sterling silver and 18-karat gold multi-stone bracelet
Amrapali's bracelet is a true definition of handcraftsmanship - look closely and you'll see that the emeralds are carved with ornate floral patterns. It's interspersed with 75.25-carats of polished tanzanites and sparkles with a row of round brilliant-cut diamonds nestled in sterling silver settings. Adjust the slider fastening to wear it as a choker.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Tanzanites, total weight: 75.25-carats; emeralds, total weight: 50.26-carats; round-brilliant cut G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 5.07-carats
- Adjustable slider fastening
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.