18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Anita Ko's fascination with jewelry began at a young age - she recalls designing her first piece at only seven or eight years old. Cast from 18-karat white gold, these earrings are hand-set with sparkling diamond drops that gradually decrease in size. Match their shimmering finish with a sweep of highlighter on the high points of the face.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 8cm / 3.2in
- F-G diamonds, total weight: 3.20-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.