Hepburn 18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Color: White gold
Anita Ko's earrings are named after Audrey Hepburn - just like the late actress, they radiate beauty and elegance. They're cast from 18-karat white gold in a nearly shoulder-grazing silhouette and illuminated by shimmering diamonds. Keep yours in focus with a neat chignon.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 10cm / 3.9in
- F-G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 5.46-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.