Quatre Radiant Edition Small 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Boucheron's 'Quatre' collection pays homage to its illustrious 160 year-old Parisian heritage. This stunning 18-karat white gold 'Radiant Edition' ring is comprised of four signature bands - Grosgrain as a tribute to founder Frédéric Boucheron's grandparents who worked in haute couture maisons, Clou de Paris cobblestones, a pure line of 32 diamonds totaling 0.24-carats, and Godron, a symbol of everlasting love.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.