Baignoire 1920 26mm small rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold, alligator and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Baignoire' collection beautifully showcases the house's ability to create elegant watches that transcend time - the ellipse shape looks just as sophisticated now as when it debuted in 1912. Meticulously assembled in Switzerland, this 26mm alligator version has a rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case that's set with glistening diamonds at the case and crown. The discreet logo at 10 o'clock and blued steel sword-shaped hands are iconic signatures.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Length: 19cm / 7.5in
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Ardillon buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 26mm; case height: 32mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WJBA0015
- Manufactured in Switzerland
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.