Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
The sapphire cabochon - and namesake detail - on Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch is inspired by a balloon floating freely through the sky. Expertly crafted at the Maison's Swiss atelier, this version has an 18-karat rose gold case encrusted with 47 brilliant-cut diamonds and a matching sunray-brushed dial with Roman numerals, along with the signature blued steel hands. It secures with a blue-green alligator strap.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 20cm / 7.9in
- Width: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Swiss-made automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Rose gold sunray-brushed dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, silver Roman numerals, black markers
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.68-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening blue-green alligator strap
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: CRWJBB0076
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.