Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch has become an icon of elegance and beauty for the Maison, loved for its smooth curves and floating sapphire cabochon crown. Expertly crafted in Switzerland, this 33mm edition has an 18-karat rose gold case encrusted with a halo of 47 glistening diamonds. The silvered sunray-brushed dial is set with a constellation of 21 more brilliant-cut stones and combines mixed metals so you can team it with all your favorite bangles and bracelets.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Swiss-made automatic movement with 37-hour power reserve
- Hour and minute hands
- Matte silvered sunray-brushed dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, 18-karat rose gold Roman numerals and markers, silver-tone indices
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.10-carats
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.68-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening 18-karat rose bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WJBB0082
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.