Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch only debuted a little over a decade ago, but is already one of the house's most collectable styles, making it a worthy heirloom. Expertly crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier, the polished stainless steel case houses a silvered flinqué guilloché dial with black Roman numerals at 12 o'clock and 11 brilliant-cut diamonds marking the remaining hours. A single blue cabochon is nestled safely inside the crown, resembling a floating balloon.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Calibre 076 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered flinqué guilloché dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals, diamond-dot indices, black markers
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.05-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Deployment buckle-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W4BB0021
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.