Panthère de Cartier 27mm medium 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
The relaunch of Cartier’s 'Panthère de Cartier' watches in 2017 was one of the maison's most anticipated to date, and one of the most talked about collections at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie Genève event where it debuted. Tipped with a sapphire spinel at the crown, this 27mm version has been handcrafted by artisans in Switzerland from lightweight 18-karat gold and stainless steel links that are curved to sit comfortably on the wrist.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 27mm; case length: 37mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W2PN0007
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.