Panthère de Cartier Manchette 22mm rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold and diamond watch
Color: White gold
Cartier's iconic 'Panthère Manchette' watch is one of the house's most distinctive designs because it blurs the lines between a timepiece and fine jewelry. Inspired by the original '80s model, this rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold version has an off-center silvered dial and a smattering of brilliant-cut diamonds. The flexible links of the bracelet reveal a glimpse of skin to lighten the material, while the invisible clasp makes it comfortable on the wrist.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold cuff bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 19mm; case thickness: 6mm; total width: 31mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WJPN0021
- Manufactured in Switzerland
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.