Pasha de Cartier 30mm rhodium-plated diamond watch
Color: White gold
The story behind the 'Pasha de Cartier' watch is something of a legend - rumor says it was originally designed by the label's founder for Thami El Glaoui, the extravagant Sultan of Marrakech in the 1930s. This edition glistens beautifully with hundreds of diamonds encrusting the rhodium-plated white gold case and bracelet.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Flinqué opaline dial
- Blued steel lozenge-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- Rhodium-plated white gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 7.30-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Ardillon buckle-fastening bracelet
- Case diameter: 30mm; case thickness: 8.22mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: CRWJPA0019
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.