Pasha de Cartier Automatic 41mm stainless steel watch
Pasha de Cartier has been a cult watch since its creation in 1985. Water-resistant up to 100m, this 2020 version has been constructed in the house's Swiss atelier from stainless steel and is powered by a calibre 1847 MC automatic movement, which you can see hard at work through the exhibition case back. The Maison's signature Arabic numerals and blued steel hands decorate the silvered guilloché opaline dial. Switch between the polished bracelet or supple alligator strap.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Pendant Width: 5cm / 2in
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.5in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement
- 23 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet, additional gray alligator strap
- Case width: 41mm; case thickness: 9.55mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WSPA0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.